.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

my valentines

Yep... here they are...all my valentines, except for Tim. He missed our "fancy" Valentine's Day dinner. Needless to say, dinner wasn't as fancy as usual. The kids helped with the menu, which consisted of pb & j sandwiches, chocolate covered grapes, bagel bites, mozzarella sticks...and I added homemade potato skins for me. We lit the candles, closed the blinds, and made our own cherry 7up. It was simple, but the kids thought it was the perfect meal!

These really were THAT good!

Strawberries were not on sale at all....but grapes were. Eating these reminded me of when I was pregnant with miss Lady. I ate chocolate covered everything for the last few months...oranges, grapes, strawberries, apples....everything!

Lucky me to have such cute, sweet, silly, crazy valentines!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really look THAT good...you are so bringing those to the next family function :). Looks like a great night with your kids!