.

Monday, February 7, 2011

this day....9 years ago

February 7th, 2002
Nine years later....
Time flies by and it still feels like it wasn't that long ago.
I would never, EVER, want to do it again.
I remember...
my shoes flying off my feet from the impact,
my kiddos crying from the back seat,
only seeing black and hearing everything,
my family around me,
hearing staples...being stapled into me,
waking up to my family,
love, prayers, blessings and
MIRACLES...more than one.
Knowing, beyond any doubt,
that our Heavenly Father watches over us
and guides our lives.

So very glad to be here,
be alive, be healthy,
and have more than I could have
ever thought possible.

hAppY LiVeR dAy!!

4 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

You are an amazing girl! So glad you're here, across the street, all safe and sound. Hope you have a happy day.

Anonymous said...

Our family is better because of you...so glad the outcome was the one we were praying for.

ansons said...

Thanks again for sharing your story with me after all these years. Your kids are adorable and lucky to have you.

Nickie said...

Ditto to all of the above!!