.

Friday, April 15, 2011

sPrinG bReaK

spring break!
It took some fancy words and big plans
to convince the kids they would survive
spring break without Disneyland.
I've been saving all the kids' free this-and-that coupons
and we used them ALL this week.
Monday: free bowling @ Fat Cat's
free kids meals @ Bajio
Tuesday: Nickel City with friends
free kids meals @ Winger's
bringing home above friends
catching up until the late hours of the night
Wednesday: free laser tag @ Boondocks
ice cream at JCW's
Thursday: church history museum
...the only day I remembered the camera...
pizza at The PIE in salt lake
sleepover with the cousins
Friday: beautiful weather today
we played outside, planted carrots/onions,
pulled out the hammock for some swinging,
and it's Lady's first late night...yay for that girl!

learning to quilt


you pull...we push

Nephi's boat...complete with fishing


making magnetic quilts

learning to dance like they do in Mexico



the tortilla toss

the PIE
...or as Jace calls it...
the secret pizza place
of course, it's secret because it's underground



Can't believe tomorrow is Saturday!
Thank goodness we have less than 6 weeks
until SUMMER!
If only someone could convince the weather to
play along with the whole spring thing....
hope ya'll had a good break :)

2 comments:

Tim and Lindsey said...

Thanks for inviting Ryker...he thought it was the best day!

lovell said...

Sounds like a fun spring Break. I love that you used your coupons and everything was free. I need to start using ours.