No...we did not wear balloon animals to the gardens...
Last week, Tim's new school district had a carnival.
They seriously go all out!
Bounce houses, face painting,
balloon guys who make amazing creations,
all the high school mascots,
and about a dozen small carnival games...
Jace and Lady were in kid heaven!
Last week, Tim's new school district had a carnival.
They seriously go all out!
Bounce houses, face painting,
balloon guys who make amazing creations,
all the high school mascots,
and about a dozen small carnival games...
Jace and Lady were in kid heaven!
Jace showing off the tiger face paint,
balloon sword,
and swordfish hat...hilarious!
The gardens at Thanksgiving Point are one of the places
we visit every summer with grandma & papa.
It was a perfect weather/picture day,
clouds and about 80 degrees...perfect.
With all that loveliness,
I tried for the perfect picture.
After about 25 shots,
I got the one above,
but the one below is my favorite!
me and my beautiful girls...
Kenz, Brit, & Hunter showin' the love
Summer, summer, summer!
I can't believe school start in two weeks.
I really need another month...or two...
but since that is out of my control,
I guess it's time to finish up
the back to school everything,
get new haircuts & backpacks
and start prepping for another school year.







2 comments:
Love the pics!! Kenzi is so beautiful! What fun times you've had with the kiddos.
Darling pics, Danielle!
Post a Comment