Today was Carter's baptism. He was a little nervous and a lot excited. His hand made an appearance from under the water, so he had to get baptized twice. I told Carter that since he was baptized twice, he had to be twice as good. "Ahhh, that's not fair!"--I'm pretty sure he didn't believe that at all. It was a special day for Carter with lots of family and friends, and we are so proud of him. We topped off the day by going to the BYU game (BYU ROCKS--even though they fumbled--a lot!).
3 comments:
Thanks for the letting us share Carter's special day with you. He is a great kid!!
congrats Carter! I love watching my kids get baptized it's such a awesome thing. Your family looks so cute. Everyone in your family is just growing. I still can't believe your oldes is like 11. Wow,I wish I had one that old to watch the rest of the kids
He looks so happy, eyes a twinkling. How much fun only 2 more to go. These kids just keep growing, speaking of - is Kenzie almost as tall as you, already?
Post a Comment