.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

time and $

Don't you just love three day weekends?!
The extra time coupled with a little money
makes for projects of the best kind.
Tim bought some wood...
and with some measuring and sawing
built me some serious shelves
in our coat closet.
It is now a coat/school work/snow gear
super awesome closet!

He even managed to bring home
a label maker....
yep, it's a little bit of heaven
to label shelves with exactly
who's stuff belongs where

When we cleaned out all the extra coats,
we found this sweet leather jacket...
it used to be Brit's, then Carter's,
and now it finally fits our Jace.
"mom! this is so COOL!!"
The jacket is so cool, in fact, that Jace
gave up the winter coat today
and wore it to school...
didn't even take it off, ever.
Just before we left for kindergarten,
he grabbed these shades to complete
his look of coolness!


Can't you just feel all that coolness
oozing out of him?

2 comments:

Tim and Lindsey said...

Killer shelves, I am just itching now to organize :)

Tami said...

I love the shelves. And I know how much work that is to caulk. And even better I love that little boy Jace. He is so cute!